What is this study about -
A Study on how Music changes your artwork. We will be working with various artists from different spheres of art that are influenced by music.
Music has always been my support system going through all that life has to offer, well and music is also believed to be the first artform to come into existance. This study is a humble effort to understand the role of music as a therapy and whether it can enhance or change the way we make art.
Subjects in this study:
– Technique based artforms such as, calligraphy, painting, sculpture etc..
– Dance : as it is said to be an expression of music itself
– Mentalism : the auto-response our mind generates to certain sounds
– Music itself : a group of eminent artists will be deciphering and creating sounds and tracks for us to study.
This Study aims at :
– To establish the relation between various genres of music and their effect on us. And how it directly or passively affects our work.
– Art and Music as therapeutic practices for various ailments.
– Can Cymatics be deciphered by a human mind?
– A study on Sound energy.
An attempt to study how does music affect your artworks. Whether you are a technique artist, you draw/ paint etc… or even if you are a dancer, directly exploring and expressing music. We are looking for people who would like to actively participate in this study. Just Fill up the form below and we will keep you posted with all the possible details, hey and do share it with people you think will be interested in this.
You will receive a lots of assignments, followed by online meet-ups to discuss the progress on the data, and we will announce a physical exhibit of the entire study, we are excited for this, if you are too just fill up the form below.